Worldwide, Valentine’s Day is a day for lovers. Traditionally, everyone goes all out to let their special someone knows how much they are appreciated on this day and everyday. Some will say it with flowers while others will bring on the bling. Others will get creative with customized dates while some will play it low-key with an at-home dinner date and together time. Whatever you plan to do for Valentine’s Day, you will be faced with finding the right words to express your feelings. Whether it’s for a special someone who has been by your side for many years, a new sweetie who has brought joy to your world or someone you hope to charm soon enough, we have created the messages that will surely get their attention with or without a gift. Let these Valentine’s Day Cards inspire you to plan a special day for your special someone.
What to write in a Valentine’s Day Cards
- A day without you in my life should never come and even if it does, let that be the last day of my life.
- A day without you is a day without sun, a night without you is a night without moon; a life without you is a life without life.
- As busy as we get, we need to be reminded that we are still sweethearts. Valentine’s Day is a good day for me to stop and realize how wonderful you make me feel. Happy Valentine’s Day.
- Cupid shoots well for me! He hit you and me with perfect aim.
Amazing Messages for Valentine’s Day Cards
- Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.
- Every time I see you, I feel a little flame in my heart, that lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!
- You walked in, and the sun broke through the clouds. Suddenly, life was worth living, and it became this big adventure. Thank you for being part of my life.
- Curved high on a mountain, covered deep in dew, I saw these words… I LOVE YOU!
- Even though Valentine’s day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.
- Every moment I am not without you, my tears fill the ocean blue…By mine, my love, forever.
Best quotes for Valentine’s Day Cards
- Falling in love is like looking at the stars. If you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough all the others will melt away.
- You are a haven for my heart, a refuge for my soul.
- The day we met is a day I will cherish until the end of time. I have never felt as happy as I do when you are at my side.
- For today or tomorrow, be mine, forever and ever and ever.
- God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!
- Happy Valentine’s Day to the sweetest valentine I could want. You are my sweetheart, and I am glad you’re mine.
- I am lucky to have a girlfriend who is beautiful, fun, smart, and crazy enough to go out with me.
- I am wondering how I got so lucky to have you as a girlfriend.
- I cherish every minute that I spend with you! I am so blessed that I can, for a love so special.
- I cherish the time that we spend together and know that you are a great Valentine.
- I do not think often, I do not think much, but when I do, I think of you only.
- I don’t just love you. I love that I get to have you as my Valentine. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Valentine’s Day Cards to impress your girl
- I may not say always how special you are for me, I may not reach to you because I am busy, but you are someone I really love and care for.
- I need you like a butterfly needs its wings, an ice bear needs cold weather and a soul needs a body.
- I pray to God for a thousand lives, and I wish I get you in each of them.
- I thank god because he made me meet you in the journey of life.
- There was a flash of bright lights and a puff of smoke and music in the air when you walked in. Right away, I knew I had found my special someone.
- I thank my life; because it gave me you…I love my life because you are a part of it.
- I want to let you know that I want you to be my Valentine. Again!
Hope you like our artcile on Valentine’s Day Cards. Stay Tuned with us for more updates on Valentine’s Day 2017.